FFAI Children Dance Troupe and Choir
at the Children Intl. Festival
Washington Mall, Washington DC
Noli Me Tángere
FFAI Rondalla with
NYC Mayor Bloomberg
during an informal gathering
The Foundation for Filipino Artists, Inc. (FFAI), is a non-profit organization under IRS 501 (c) (3). Its mission is to help artists to promote and develop human awareness, cultivate the utmost potential of people to be able to take on leadership roles in training and human development towards global responsibility for the betterment of the global community and that in New York.
News and Updates
June 1, 2013:
- The Foundation for Filipino Artists, Inc., is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2013!
- Visit the Support page to see how you can contribute to the FFAI, the community, and the projects, such as the future community center, the summer program, and the after school program.
- In October the Foundation is staging Noli Me Tángere (Touch Me Not) by José Rizal.
- The Art of Lolita Valderrama Savage is being featured in Palazzo Medici Riccardi in Florence, Italy, this December.
- Visit the Events page to see what's happening this year.
Since its inception in 1988 the FFAI has actively served the local communities in offering different programs to promote Filipino artistry and creativity as well as multi-cultural understanding and interaction. The Foundation has successfully acheved its goals especially among the youth and the senior citizens, and will continue to do so. We look forward to expanding our projects to include community and humanitarian services, such as providing educational counseling (by appointments only), immigration and legal services, and aiding the typhoon victims.
The Foundation for Filipino Artists, Inc., is committed to building our artists to build our communities.
Community Center Goal
Dollar Campaign for building a Community Center. Wanted ONE MILLION PEOPLE TO DONATE ONE DOLLAR to build a community.
Community Center Goals
- To provide cultural, educational, and recreation activities to children, youth, and adults.
- To offer social, health, and humanitarian services to seniors and adults.
- To assist adults and senior achieve better and/or improved lifestyles by offering/conducting seminar/workshop on financial services such as retirement, health medical insurance, mortgage, if needed, refinancing of mortgages, estate, and tax issues.
Community Center Objectives
- Weekly educational, cultural, and recreational activities for children and youth of all ages and races from kindergarden, grade school, middle school, and high school.
- Health education and services for children, youth, and young adults.
- To teach English as the second language.
- To provide food for families in need for 120 families.